When translation is performed from Svn to Git:
- only lock Git repository for the time of translation
- repeat translation until there are no new revisions
When translation is performed from Git to Svn:
- only lock Svn repository for the time of translation:
- take Git references snapshot and make copy of it to avoid GCing of commits
- repeat translation while references snapshot is different from the actual one
Right now both Subversion and Git repositories are locked which means that users may not commit or push during the whole time of initial translation which may take a while.